Ten Minutes Workout Guide for Your Daily Routine
Do you work out regularly? Yes? No? What? You know that regular exercise offers many health benefits. Then why don’t you do it? Well, I know. It isn’t easy to get into that routine. But it helps you to maintain physical health as well as mental health.
So, is there anything apart from being a sloth that’s taking you away from a fitter you? Is it a hectic job routine? A gym hater? There’s no age limit to start working towards that goal. And you don’t need to spend hours in that gym. You might be willing to ask, “How much time do I need to work out daily?” I would say 10 minutes, six days a week.
Don’t believe it? Check this out
Let me tell you, a sedentary routine isn’t good for your health. Sitting all day at work can result in an increased risk of heart diseases. Including 10 minutes of cardio workout can make the heart stronger alongside helping you lose weight.
- For 10 minutes every day (maybe during a break), go for a brisk walk.
- You can also combine exercises like squats, burpees, star jumps, and rocket jumps after a little warm-up. When doing this, make sure to spend a few minutes stretching after these exercises to cool down your body.
- Need an easy workaround? Go up and downstairs for 10 minutes. And you can do this in the workplace or home after work.
Don’t know where to start? This Air Walk machine can help you get started with ease
Product: Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Air Walk Trainer Elliptical Machine Glider
It is essential to include strength training exercises 2-3 times a week. These can improve your metabolism as well as strengthen and tone your muscles. The best part? You can do such activities at home without going to a gym.
- Get a pair of dumbbells or any other weights that you have at home. You can lift them while watching TV without investing extra time.
- Include a 10 minutes workout routine for strengthening muscles. You can include exercises like press-ups, shoulder press up, biceps curls, stomach crunches, squats, and lunges. Plan to do two sets of 12 to 15 repetitions for each of the exercises on the list. Moreover, add some stretching exercises after the workout to cool down the body.
Here, this adjustable set of dumbbells is perfect for getting started
Product: ATIVAFIT Adjustable Dumbbell 27.5 lbs Weights for Gym Home (Single)
Stretching is as important as any other type of exercise. It makes the muscles strong and flexible. So, include stretching in your daily routine, and if you can manage, do it twice. You can easily follow 10-minute stretching workouts at home. However, the best time to do stretching exercises is after warm-up.
- Do a series of 10-minute stretching exercises like buttock stretch, hamstring stretch, inner thigh stretch, calf stretch, thigh stretch. Hold each one for 10-15 seconds.
- You can also add others like a seated straddle, butterfly, spinal twist, baby pose, and half-wheel, each for 10-15 seconds.
Yoga, athletic, or any other stretching on mind? This belt can help you with all.
Product: Gradient Fitness Stretching Strap
So, how are you feeling after reading this? Does getting fit to seem more straightforward now? And, that too, with only 10 minutes a day. However, experts suggest doing such sessions thrice a day, but starting with once a day isn’t bad.