Writing an article and don’t know where to get it published? Submit your details through the form below and we will get in touch with you. Scroll down to read the guidelines below the contact form to make sure your content gets accepted faster.
Got a suggestion? Wanna ask something? Got something to say? Whatever it is, we’re listening. Simply add your message in the form below and share your words with us.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Content
If you are willing to write for us, you can submit your request through the form above.
A quick checklist:
- The article should be informative.
- It should be minimum 1000 words
- The content should be plagiarism-free. Spun articles are a strict NO
- You must have a focus keyword in the article
- The keyword should be present in the title, sub-titles, first paragraph, and 1-2 times in the rest of the article
- You must have an image (free from any copyright) along with a link to the image that can be published along with as a source.
- Provide a URL for your article that contains the focus keyword.
- The article should be a minimum of 1000 words long
- There should be a maximum of 10% passive voice. (no passive voice would be great)
- Sentences should be less than 20 words each
- Use of transition words would be great
- All paragraphs should be less than 150 words each
- Add sub headings throughout the article. Every section under a sub-heading should be less than 300 words.
Acceptance of content submission request isn’t guaranteed and the decision of the site admin should be final.
Any non-adherence to these guidelines may result in rejection/delay in posting of your content.